Gainesville Driver’s License Reinstatement Lawyer
Losing your driver’s license can make life very difficult. Without the ability to drive, getting to work, picking up your kids or even buying groceries can become major issues.
We May Be Able to Get Your License Back
If your Florida license was suspended, we may be able to help you get it back. At the law firm of William Falik, P.A., we represent clients who have lost their driving privileges for a variety of reasons. We deal with the root cause of the suspension, which can be:
- A DUI or serious driving infraction, which can lead to an automatic loss of driving privileges. Our firm can defend you against these infractions and, in many cases, help you reinstate your license.
- Nonpayment of child support, which courts punish with strict measures.
- Nonpayment of insurance, traffic tickets or other obligations when failure to pay leads to license suspension.
- Too many points on your license, with the cumulative effect being the loss of driving privileges. In some cases, we can file motions in court that can help you get rid of points and get your insurance payments down to a reasonable level.
- Labeling as a habitual traffic offender (HTO), a designation that can come from three DUI convictions, a suspended-license DUI or another combination of previous convictions. Driving in violation of HTO status is a felony. Our firm helps clients reverse HTO status.
Every situation is different. It is important to understand your legal rights and options with regard to your driver’s license.
Contact an Alachua County Reckless Driving Defense Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Contact us to discuss your case with a Gainesville driver’s license reinstatement attorney, or visit www.fltrafficdefense.com to learn more. We offer a free consultation, reasonable rates and numerous forms of payment, including credit cards.