Gainesville Child Support Modification and Enforcement

Do Your Support or Custody Arrangements Need to Change?

Modification and EnforcementIf your income, career, living circumstances or medical expenses change, or when children’s needs change, it is possible to obtainmodification of an existing court order. When appropriate, our firm can help you change what you receive or pay in child support or spousal support, or adjust custody or visitation (time sharing) arrangements.

At the law office of William Falik, P.A., we are highly experienced with cases involving:

  • Parents who need to modify their child support because of job losses or income reductions
  • Parents whose time sharing agreements are not convenient or appropriate
  • Parents who are relocating, or whose co-parents are relocating
  • Children’s educational or medical needs changing

Concerned about legal fees? If you are exploring your options and researching legal fees, be sure to talk to us. In many cases, we can offer lower rates for excellent services that get results.

Are You Having a Problem With Support or Time Sharing?

Both parties in a custody or support matter are obligated to adhere to court orders. Our firm can help you enforce child custody, time sharing and support orders if your end of an agreement is not being honored. We can represent you if you are not getting the support you are entitled to, or if the other party is not following the parenting plan with regard to time sharing or another matter.

Contact an Alachua County Modification Attorney for a Free Consultation

Need a Florida lawyer who can help you enforce child custody and support orders? We offer a free consultation during which we can explain your legal rights and your options.

Contact us to discuss your situation with a Gainesville child support modification and enforcement attorney.